- Do you customise the paintings according to our requirement?
- How long would it take to complete the ordered painting?
- Are the paintings hand-made & are they of good quality?
- Will we get the paintings similar to the ones which are displayed on the website?
- Do you accept credit & debit cards at your store?
- Can we order the painting & ask you to send it to a different city or countryas gift to a relative or friend?
- How are the paintings packed ?
- What will be the shipping charges?
- Does the price mentioned on the website include framing?
Yes, we like to create & customise paintings according to your liking. Kindly mail your requirement with a reference picture & desired size.
Time required to make a customised painting depends on the subject & size of the painting.It may vary between 2 to 5 weeks. Time required will be intimated the at time of accepting the order.
Yes, all the paintings are hand-made & are of good quality. We take outmost care to ensure that all the materials used are of best quality.
Yes, you will get the paintings similar to the ones on the website. Slight variations might be there
as they are hand-painted. Every painting will have its own uniqueness when done creatively.
Yes, we accept all major credit cards such as Visa & MasterCard.
Yes, you can do that. We do send paintings this way all over the world.
Billing will be done in your name & address & the painting will be shipped to the person whom
you want to gift it to.
We pack the paintings in corrugated boxes or wooden boxes.
Shipping charges depends on the size & weight of the parcel. It also depends on the destination.
For international shipments, we use DHL, FEDEX or UPS.
For tanjore painting, painting on canvas panel board, marble painting, tribal art, framing is
included.For painting on stretched canvas, the canvas is stretched on a wooden frame behind the painting
and stapled, which is considered as its frame. This type of painting will not have a frame on the